I'm off on a new international teaching adventure! After spending a year in Bangladesh, I am now heading to Taipei, Taiwan to teach 6th grade at the Taipei American School for the next few years. I'm going to be flying solo on this experience so check in for stories about traveling, teaching, and just living large in the city!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Past Two Months in Review...

Well I was right in my last post...it's been awhile since I've been able to write. I just didn't think it would take me two months to update my blog! There has been a TON going on, and now all of a sudden I am done with my first semester here. Therefore, to commemorate successfully completing half of my first year, I am writing a "two months in review" post as a photo montage. Enjoy!

First Trip to the Taipei Zoo (gorgeous October day...and great zoo!)
Posing in front of the Taipei Zoo!
Giraffe love! So cute.
Bahaha so hilarious.
Self-pic success! And even some cool lighting, too!
First Taiwanese Halloween! (group rainbow costume)
Totally rainbow colors...and some extra costume add-ons!
Bowling Birthday Party (Zach's bday party at the bowling alley that literally looked straight out of the 70s)
Preparing for our first Asian bowling experience.
Totally the Dream Team of the bowling party.
I had forgotten how much I dislike the look of bowling shoes.
Ready to throw a strike!
Thanksgiving in Hong Kong (Got out of Taiwan for the 4 day weekend and shopped till we dropped!)
We took the gondola up to the famous Big Buddha...very cool! 
Posing with the Buddha :)
Group pic after a delicious meal! 
Cool (and slightly cheesy) laser light show over the Victoria Harbor.
Travel buddies!
I got to meet up with Stella for lunch! Great way to end a wonderful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment