I'm off on a new international teaching adventure! After spending a year in Bangladesh, I am now heading to Taipei, Taiwan to teach 6th grade at the Taipei American School for the next few years. I'm going to be flying solo on this experience so check in for stories about traveling, teaching, and just living large in the city!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

One Week Till Game Time!

Welcome to the new blog! After finishing up in Dhaka, I decided to start a new blog since Taiwan will be a new start. But no worries! If you're feeling nostalgic (like I am) and want to look back at the crazy Bangladesh adventures, the other blog is still available at http://savannakuislebangladesh.blogspot.com/ :) I head off to Taipei on Monday, July 25th...and this time I'll be all alone since Diane is staying in DC. The journey just won't be the same! However, I'll still have plenty of adventures to document, they'll just be solo missions this time (tear). I'm sure I'll have lots of entertaining stories so check in when you have time!

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing. So proud of you. You inspire me every day.

    xoxo,
    Jena

    P.S. Love your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I CAN"T wait to stalk this blog :)

    ReplyDelete